Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

 I've always liked that meme. It would really be helpful to sort out who is lying and who isn't these days would it not? Pants on fire or a nose growing bigger, either way would be great.  Well there is a way, but I'll not go into that yet. It seems everyone is doing it these days. 



From all major news media, to the politicians to the Big Pharma owned medical industries, and other large corporations, airlines, port authorities, and large retailers, seems to me that the Marxist ways of simply repeating lies over and over are the norm of the day now. And of course what is really amazing is that they have gotten so much of the population to believe and repeat their lies to such a degree that now we get their falsehoods from many family and friends. 
Personally, I turned the mainstream news media off a few decades ago. Even when we had cable tv, I never watched the news. I considered the news media "junk data", and like "junk food", a steady diet of that crap would make you sick and ruin your life. Now we don't have cable tv, just you-tube and Amazon Prime, but we mostly watch educational stuff or older shows from the 80's and 90's before all this constant propaganda in the scripts went on overdrive.  I've noticed that most of what gets produced out of the entertainment industry is just as bad. Just like when Hollywood was used to promote war propaganda, the entertainment industry seems to primarily focus on forwarding the C-o-v-i-d and One World government agendas these days.  It sure makes you wonder what these people have to gain by forwarding such (to me) obvious and stunning lies. 
When I was younger in the 1970s, like many, I was much more liberal leaning. However, as a young mother, I began to look into the betrayals of the feminist movement, and how they were used by the deep state and other dark operatives to undermine the real rights of women, parental rights, and the family unit.  That betrayal was stunning and undermined several generations completely.  Later, when our children attended public schools in the '80's and '90's, I learned how the schools were filling our sons' heads with altered history, hate for the older generation, and Psycho-Pharma BS. I sat through a few classes to see for myself how bad it was and how much undermining of traditional American values was being done. There was even a local Psychiatric Hospital running a marketing scam in the local high school looking for parents who were well insured and didn't feel up to handling their teenagers. We took our kids back out of school shortly after that and I home schooled them to complete their educations.  Its all been the plan of a truly stunning PsyOp*, that is now on overdrive. 
And now the C-19 lies. 
I have never trusted big Pharma, or their partners in crime, the Psychiatric industry, the CDC,the FDA and the WHO. I watched it destroy the lives of people I loved, a cousin, a sister, a father, a few friends. 
When our 1st son was born, he had a horrible vaccine reaction when he was an infant. He had convulsions, high fevers, terrifying screams, and this then resulted in pneumonia. We decided he would never receive another vaccination, and we never vaccinated our 2nd son. They had few illnesses growing up, and had some of the childhood diseases like measles and chicken pox with no problems, and no food allergies either. However, they tried to insist I put my active son on Ritalin when he first attended school at the age of 6. Ritalin is very close to cocaine in composition.  So I have long been skeptical of  Pharma and vaccinations, and followed what was happening with them now and then. Then in 1986 the Vaccine Injury Act was passed and Vaccine manufacturers were given total legal immunity from any liability for their products. I knew that was going to lead us down a terrible path. My husband now in his 70's and I now in my 60's have never had a modern vaccine as adults. Since this current vaccine has been so rushed, I can only draw one conclusion, it has a totally different purpose, and now the mandates have made that purpose more than obvious. Blanket mandates are like mandating everyone to eat peanut butter or take penicillin and ignoring that there is a percentage of the population that is deathly allergic to them. Given that these treatments do not prevent transmission nor becoming ill with the virus, no person who truly believes in Human Rights can support this totally un-scientific push. 

If we held a contest it would be hard to decide who are the most accomplished liars of the day. Some have been at it so long, that its no wonder the younger generation get fooled so easily.  Here are a few named, starting with the current resident in chief. 

J. Biden (he's been lying for all his life, and I've not believed him since the Clinton era), A. F-a-u-c-i (who else remembers the lies he fed the gay community back in the 90's), K. Harris (Her duplicity is well remembered from her early days with Willie Brown, nothing has changed there), J. Psaki (A trillion dollar deal will cost 0? just for starters) , F-a-k-e-b-o-o-k Fcheckers (CV vaccines go through many tests for safety and effectiveness and are closely monitored- no they haven't) , Tweeter (who took down the profile of the only POTUS that I've trusted in my lifetime of 13 presidencies as well as that of Doctors who have consistently helped and cured people of this pandemic), The WHO (flip flop, and too many proven lies to count) , The CDC (same as the WHO), the UN (OMG where to start), the WEC,  Pfizer (Making money out of death, disease, and addition for too long now), J&J (same as Pfizer), every major media news outlet and many alternative ones as well. Gosh... too many to count, I'll be here all week.  Pretty much every government out there. 

The global coordination between all these liars is rather stunning. I've read the strategies that were written by the "Behavioral Scientists) as advise to governments on how to carry all this out.  The wholesale censorship of people I know personally as well as many scientific and business minds that I've know over the decades to tell the truth, only serves to confirm the lies being fed to a population already indoctrinated with decades of false data. The measures taken can be seen by their results, the closure of churches, the destruction of thriving economies, the tearing apart of families and friendships, and on and on. Not only that, most of these measures go against everything that I personally studied about health and immune systems over the decades, much of which is well known to so many medical professionals whose voices are now being heavily suppressed or silenced. 
 Quite a master playbook being followed don't you think?  However, I think the most stunning and painful for me are those I know who think that just because I choose not to play Russian roulette with Big Pharma and my health , I should be condemned and excommunicated from society. Some of those people are the very same ones that just a few years earlier were marching against Monsanto and their lies, and marching against the use and abuse of Psychiatric drugs. 
There are sources of truth out there, who stand up for our US Constitution, the Nuremberg Code and the Declaration of Human Rights, but you have to look harder and harder for them. Despite the lies and suppressive censorship, they are there. There are also good doctors trying to take care of patients and inform the population of the truth of what they see happening. I've listed some of these sources on the side bar of this blog. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this thought as you wade through the true and the false. Happy hunting!-Michele


*



No comments:

Post a Comment