Friday, October 8, 2021

Standing Up is NOT cool?

I noticed that a certain Social Network is very much against one standing up for one's beliefs these days. Unlike JFK here who promoted that it was very important to the integrity of self worth and liberty as well as our country and culture and indeed to the whole world. Indeed, this well loved POTUS also said the following: 

“We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised.”

Ever wonder why they killed him?

but back to our Communist Social Network. Several people I know shared this image on the newsfeeds , and you can also see what F-a-s-cist book thought of it. Calling it even possibly violent. I suspect that as time goes on standing up for one's own beliefs, reality, liberties  and integrity will only get harder, so we all might as well get in lots practice now. 


And now for a few updates from a few of my favorites starting with 
Armstrong Economics






Like our beloved Trump,  JFK was not perfect, but he seemed to know what's up. Here we are 60 years after his untimely death, and his prophetic words play out around us. Its never been about party politics for me, only about competence and who loves 
the founding principals of this country, the USA. 

And Speaking of my favorite Prez...
that article is here
And if you are not yet following DJT on Telegram, please do so
the link is here

******
In other news

from Truth in Media

And Another interesting site for health needs:

And I must say I do tend to agree with Candace on this one, though Joe is a bumbling mouthpiece for the real terrorists. 

And before I leave you for today, I'll leave you with one more thought from JFK. 
Are we ready? Are we willing to stand up regardless of the opposition we face? 
Are we still willing to pay the price of our freedom? 

Oh! I'm moving my current events views to my other twitter account. 
You can find that here

Thanks again for stopping by. I appreciate any feedback you have. -M

No comments:

Post a Comment