I have a friend who is a researcher on the subject of Pharma and the Drug industries. She recently finished reading this well researched book by Robert Kennedy Jr, The Real Anthony Fauci, and has kindly written up some summaries on it. I am still mid this book, but thought that there may be others who could benefit from her reports, so I am posting links to them in this blog. These are links to what she has written thus far and you can find Karen's blog here. All © belong to her, I am merely trying to get more people exposed to her excellent articles, and thus this very valuable book.
Feb 12, 2022"My first of many articles featuring excerpts and observations on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s book The Real Anthony Fauci." -KH
Feb 12
"Fauci wasn't always against vaccine exemptions. Read his 2015 quote on this topic and a very suspicious reason he might be trying to reach 100% vaccination for Americans."-KHFeb 13
"Next, a brief look at the way federal employees are padding their paychecks by receiving money from pharma corporations. And the inappropriate money-making deals of their agencies. All to the detriment of public health." - KHFebruary 14
"Here is my latest offering based on Kennedy's book. This time, I discuss how Fauci's mismanagement of the HIV epidemic laid the groundwork for his mismanagement of the COVID pandemic. Congress called him on the carpet for this situation but "Teflon Tony" evaded any serious consequences." - KHFeb 16
"Fauci’s Deadly Mismanagement of the AIDS Epidemic, Part II. This is part of my personal project to relay some of the most striking information in Robert F. Kennedy's book The Real Anthony Fauci. I hope this inspires you to read the whole book." - KHFebruary 17
"Chapter Eight of Robert F. Kennedy's book The Real Anthony Fauci describes what happens if you oppose Fauci or his pet projects. Spoiler: It's 100% not pretty. See first comment." - KHFebruary 18
"Next, Kennedy turns his attentions to Bill Gates and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. But first, it's helpful to understand the actions of one of America's biggest robber barons, John D. Rockefeller. His brand of "philanthropy" seems to have inspired Gates. Both profited massively from their philanthropic activities. Suspicious? You tell me. Read the article ." -KHFeb 21
"We're nearing the end of these articles, my friends. This time, we'll take a look at some of the disastrous medical trials in Africa, courtesy of the Gates-Fauci alliance." -KHFeb 22
"In the last of this series, here are some actions you can take. I'm sure you can think of others. Thank you for reading, commenting and sharing." - KH
No comments:
Post a Comment