Meanwhile, there were some good videos I shared today which I will post below, check them out. - Michele
I really love Zuby. Such an articulate, sensible, and intelligent young man.
This was a good interview
And another brief one on GBN
I agree that these lockdowns are destructive to all faith based groups, and our church's should be resisting this nonsense. This video has a good perspective on this. Church's, mosques, temples, and synagogues have never closed their doors to the public before this latest situation, and they never should completely close their doors in my humble opinion, ever. It is vital for a nation's health & freedom that religion be allowed to practice unimpeded.
I haven't yet figure out how to sort out an email subscription to this blog, but if you want to see all of it, just click on the blog home button above. I posted a lot of great videos
on freedom and human rights yesterday.

No comments:
Post a Comment