Monday, October 18, 2021

Those Crazy Ants

I'm assuming most of you have noticed we are definitely at war. I don't recall a time in the last 60 years when our Human Rights and Constitutional & Civil Liberties have been under such a global onslaught, lead by an elite few, and with nearly every government around the world colluding against its citizens. We are truly the many though, and resistance is NOT futile if enough of us say no. Especially here in the USA, with our Constitution and Bill of Rights, we need to hold the line, for yourself and your fellow mankind. 

I've never seen the movie, A Bug's Life but I love these memes because they are so timely. I might have to find and watch it after all. By the way, if you've never seen the movie V for Vendetta, now is the time. 


Here are a few articles and links I've recently found interesting

From: Ron Paul Institute

The Greatest Failure in the History of Public Health: The Case for the Prosecution

From American Thinker
The Unvaccinated Are Looking Smarter Every Week
By Thomas T. Siler, M.D.

From Better Pathology

From Tom Woods
Fauci gets fact-checked

From Western Journal 

From Trending Politics

The Daily Wire
State Lotteries Didn’t Motivate People To Get Vaccinated, New Study Suggests

Armstrong Economics


From Judge Jeanine

From Project Veritas
DHS Insider Who Exposed ‘Reasonable Fear’ Migrant Asylum Loophole GOES PUBLIC!

Here's a great idea from Grant Cardone. Time to build an alternate medical system with a strong ethical team. If you have the qualifications and are interested in this, you can fill out a contact form here

And Just to remind you.....


Stay Strong my Fellow Patriots and Warriors.!



No comments:

Post a Comment