Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Regarding Lin Wood and the Kyle Rittenhouse interview with Tucker

Anyone jumping on the band-wagon to trash Lin Wood after the Rittenhouse interview with Tucker- I'm very much NOT interested. I have yet to watch the Rittenhouse interview, but have seen a bunch of stuff plastered all over twitter this morning.
1- So far, I'm more inclined to believe that there are people (lawyers / journos) that are trying to control/manipulate Kyle and his position for their own purposes and narratives, and use his limelight for their owns ends- not necessarily Tucker, but I don't really know. They have probably fed him some false information.
2- I can see that people are reacting that simply could not possibly have all the data and most of them have not spoken with Lin themselves about any of it.
3- Kyle is not an attorney, and isn't expert on the law, but most likely has been told certain things that may not be true, that he is now repeating. I also know, that we don't really know all the details, and most others do not either.
4- I believe Lynn Wood's group successfully fund-raised for Kyle's defense and he most likely has everything well documented. All income and outgo. I remember that fund-raiser from about 1 year ago or so.
5- My understanding is that Lynn is not a criminal defense attorney, he is a civil suit attorney specializing in defamation lawsuits. I don't believe he ever represented Kyle in any criminal defense, nor as yet in any civil suits. He said that Kyle's mom approached him months ago about possibly handling any civil lawsuits after the criminal trial had concluded. Nothing had been firmed up at that point according to Lin, and he is not representing Kyle in anything at this point.
6- As far as keeping Kyle in jail for longer than he should have been. Attorneys don't decide that sort of thing. That is for judges to decide.
7- I just went through Lin's posts on Telegram, where he has addressed many of the accusations, including several phone interviews he's done on this since being told early this morning about the content of Kyle's interview. I will post a link to one of those interviews that he asked people to share.  You can listen to that interview here:
8- Lastly whenever inflammatory, provocative accusations start to fly, I always like to give things a few days or more to settle. I'm sick of trial by the press and social media. One thing I do know is, we do not personally have the facts of the matter and making public defamation accusations without all the data is silly, and also destructive. We should have all learned that by now with everything they have put #45 and the Trump family through. Besides, its smells like another diversion to me. 


Until there is observable verified proof of wrong doing on Lin's part, I am not going to jump on the guilty until proven innocent bandwagon. 
You can read Lin Wood's Telegram feed for yourself if you are so inclined. 

And here is a statement from Man in America on Telegram


No comments:

Post a Comment