Saturday, November 20, 2021

On the Rittenhouse Verdict

Oh Look! Someone gave the Hollywood twitter dweebs a script.
Slaves to the mockingbird media. 
Such idiots. I don't need them to tell me what to think, or accept their lies just because they are repeated constantly. And of course, I personally do not agree with this stated sentiment. I don't want to live in the world they are describing in this message. It leaves nothing for personal integrity, sovereignty, safety, responsibility for self and others, or plain decency. Colin never saved a life and kept others from harms way that I know of, he's a highly paid complainer and whiner, Kyle stepped into the breach and removed a threat from a repeat criminal whose victims were often children, thus keeping self and others out of harms way, and from I hear, he's done similar things several times, just not before with bullets. The mockingbird media (including many in Hollywood) is in a grasping desperation because the outcome did not follow the spin they wanted and tried to create. They are simply highly paid, disgusting political whores, following orders. They continue to defend and validate violent and degraded criminals right and left, and vilify brave people (of any color) who legally, and rightfully defend themselves and others from the harm perpetrated these criminals. I'm sick of seeing Hollywood and their media outlets validate evil and vilify good decent people.

note: That Morgan Freeman Acct is not THE M. Freeman

Let's look instead at this man's views. Zuby is one of my favorite profiles 
to follow on twitter these days. 
I love Zuby, and I agree with most of his observations.
I learned long ago, that the media isn't there to inform, they are there to spin a narrative for whoever owns them or pays them. They follow orders. This has been happening for millennia, from ancient Egypt, to Norman times, through Tudor and Elizabethan times. We know Rome did it across their empire for centuries. I'm certain it happened in Mayan times and any culture that wrote things down whether on stone or parchment. I've studied a lot of history and done comparisons, and its just the truth. Once in awhile, you get a few independent observers that record or document without embellishment or spin, but I suspect that is very rare. However, modern video can show us a lot of what has actually occurred, especially live feeds, not edited or doctored. I try to stay away from talking heads and those who want to interpret events for us. I prefer looking for myself 
wherever and whenever possible.
And here is another sane observer of these events
And now here's an idea!
And here are a few other things you may not have known. 

Here's what you didn't know about Kyle: (I didn't write this list)
- I didn't know that Kyle put out a dumpster fire that was being rolled down to a gas station to blow up, with people all around.
- I didn't know that the Police were told to stand down as businesses were destroyed.
- I didn't know that Kyles Dad, Grandma and Friends all lived in Kenosha, 20 minutes from where he resided with his Mom part time in Illinois.
- I didn't know that Joseph Rosenbaum knocked him down twice and then attempted to kick him with lethal force to the head.
- I didn't know that Huber had hit him in the head 2x with a skateboard.
- I didn't know Gaige Grosskreutz, a felon in possession of firearm, aimed his gun at Kyle first, as he admitted on the stand.
- I also didn't know that in the State of Wisconsin, it is legal for Kyle to have a gun, even at 17 (which was why the gun charge was dismissed).
- I didn't know that Kyle did not cross state lines with a gun he wasn't supposed to have. The rightful gun owner did, as he was legally permitted to do.
- I also didn't realize that Rosenbaum was a 5 time convicted child rapist and that Huber was a 2 time convicted woman beater.
- I didn't know that Grosskreutz was a convicted Burglar with an assault on his record also.
IF THE MEDIA DID THEIR JOB... we would ALL have known this.
And if you care to make your own observations without bias, you can research every one of these points above and find out it is true!


My advice is just to stay away from the mainstream news and headlines for awhile. - or maybe even permanently. Their lies will just be spins to bring us down. That jury did the right thing according to our laws and rights. The laws of the USA, and the laws of the state that Kyle was in. The media doesn't profit from good news.. ignore them
- Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment