Just a place to share my thoughts, and articles and links that interest me regarding current events
Pages
Blog Home
AN ODE TO WARRIORS, Why I love Veterans
Friday, November 19, 2021
BREAKING: Kyle Rittenhouse breaks down in tears as jury finds him NOT GU...
Such great news, its a good day for the fight for our 2A rights.
Now please get that young man safely out of town, and the jury too please.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summaries of the Book, "The Real Anthony Fauci"
I have a friend who is a researcher on the subject of Pharma and the Drug industries. She recently finished reading this well researched boo...
Nov 28, 2021, Important Videos to Watch
I just want to post some links to some recent important videos that are on Rumble. Robert Kennedy Jr. Full Speech | Milan, Italy November ...
I Am The Last Surviving Prosecutor of the Nuremberg Trials
From November 2020, but so pertinent to today You can find another interview of Ben Ferencz here
No comments:
Post a Comment