Ahh those silly celebrities and other high profile elitists. Dear Marie Antoinette is a complete amateur compared to our modern "opinion leaders", and they are far more deluded and evil.
It seems like every day we have a new actor, musician or politician dictating to us lowly peasants a way of life, mandate or rule, that they themselves simply ignore. Of course besides their own delusions, many are actually paid mouthpieces of Big Pharma, Big Chemical, the CCP and/or the One World Globalist cabal. None of which have our best interests at heart and most of their advice goes against the very things that have been established to protect our Common Law, natural law, and our civil, Constitutional and Human Rights.
Hollywood lost me for the most part many years ago. The hypocrisy and degradation I've seen promoted for the most part over the last few decades, has left me unable to watch even many of the shows and films that I used to enjoy. I just cannot get beyond their duplicity and the things they stand for and promote, which are far from my own Moral Codes. I had in recent years been watching mostly British Television, but alas, they are starting to lose my interest as well, I had just not seen it as much as with the American film industry.
Take the recent case of Joana Lumley. I loved her in the comedy Absolutely Fabulous back in the day, a show that probably wouldn't even be allowed to air in today's politically correct and censored climate. I've also enjoyed her recent travel shows. Now she has decided to get on the climate change band wagon, and join the well heeled, jet-setting, gas guzzling chorus dictating to us how we should be living so that the world won't end (for the 4th time in as many decades) in the next year or so. As noted on the BBC:
She has also joined the team promoting the poison needle state sponsored injection that they all seem so desperate for us all to take despite mounting evidence that we shouldn't. I've long been against Socialized Healthcare. I read Animal Farm and 1984 in my teens. I fully understand that a state that appears to take care of you and give you free stuff, will soon be dictating what you can and cannot have, including what actually goes into that state sponsored injection. I have a history of adverse v-a-x reactions and even death in my family. There's a very good reason why this sort of thing should only be decided on an individual basis with informed consent fully accomplished. Now people are lining up to get these things like free donuts and from people with little to no personal knowledge of each individual's medical history, and the manufacturer of the product has no liability for any damage their products create.
I know which one I choose. No one survives by continuously lowering the bar and ceasing to strive for more survival. Every businessman, artist, athlete and achiever in any field, knows that to be true, and we will not survive if we follow such destructive advice. Stop agreeing with and supporting such a destructive platform and policy if that is what you are doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment